Students from outside Europe (that is, students from countries other than the 18 countries of the European Economic Zone, plus Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino, and the Vatican) must obtain a long-term visa marked “étudiant” if they intend to study in France for more than 6 months.

After the first year of study, visas are automatically renewed, provided the student holding the visa is able to produce the required documentation.

If your program is shorter than 6 months, you will receive a temporary student visa. Under no circumstances may temporary student visas be renewed or converted into long-term student visas.

A special 3-month visa (marked étudiant-concours) is granted to students travelling to France to sit for an entrance examination or receive preparatory training.

Students who pass the examination and are admitted to an institution are entitled to apply for a long-term student visa without returning to their home country. The "étudiant-concours" visa may be used in cases where the student must complete a short period of preparatory training before being admitted to an institution.

To obtain a visa, make an appointment with the nearest French consulate or with the visa service of the French embassy in your country.Familiarize yourself with the list of documents to be submitted and note whether they need to be translated or authenticated. Submit only one file, and make sure it is complete in every way.

Home   I    About Us   I    Gallery   I    Services   I    Contact Us   I    Web Mail   I   

Copyright © 2019 Mannat Consultants